ARE YOU READY FOR CLOUD BACKUP?
Cloud Backup is the simplest and most cost-effective way to secure your corporate data. If your answer is no to any of the questions below, you may want to learn more about Cloud Backup.
1. Do you regularly back up your computers, applications and database?
2. Is your backup automatic?
3. Have you ever done an offsite backup?
4. Are your applications and their databases also backed up?
5. Are you protected from intrusion by hackers, viruses or ransomware attack?
6. How would your business be affected if all your data, applications and systems were compromised?
BACKUP ≠ MAKING COPIES
Making copies is an important part of backup. Ensuring these copies are secure and retrievable in the future is equally important.
Here is the 3-2-1 rule of making a proper backup:
|3 Copies of the original data||2 Types of storage media||1 Offsite backup|
|3 Copy the original data|
|2 Store media|
|1 Keep at an offsite location|
30-DAY FREE TRIAL OF
RICOH SMART BACKUP SERVICE
Experience a simple and cost-effective Cloud Backup solution now with our FREE Limited Time Offer!
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION
Talk to our experienced consultants for more tips about cloud services, network security and data protection.